Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thanks and Gratitude...

Yes, Yesterday was my birthday. It was a very 'low key' event. Thanks to to government, there is life in my bank account today! YAY, so partying will commence this afternoon. What does 39 feel like? I'm not sure yet, it feels alot like 38, only I might be a bit wiser for my writing and my continued education. So I would like to thank all of you for sending thoughts and wishes...

My hubby for the farting frog
Steven for the Shtick man
Beverly for the wonderful wishes
Scott for the Dilbert card
ABB for the birthday wishes
Nathan for the Mickey Mouse card
David for your Vancouver wishes

What is different from 38 to 39, well, I don't work for free any more. There are a couple of projects that require my attention, but you know what, my brain is worth CASH, lots of cash, that is my new rule, if you want me to work with or for you - then you will pay me a fair days wage. Nothing in this life is free, unless you are in a room of recovery or here on my blog.

And what is with the latest trend for stupid ass celebrities who shoot off their mouths and then claim to be entering a "programme of recovery" for redemption?? MG give it up, you are not going to find redemption in the rooms of AA. Even we can't save you, only Jesus can.

I washed that grey right out of my hair on Sunday night, so I am really only 29!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Wow...your government pays you to have birthdays? Sign me up.

1:33 PM  
Blogger CanEragon said...

You see thats why people who get on the roller coaster late sound like idiots for making stupid comments.


The govt pays out financial aide for school... duh !! And it came late. and if you had been following the discussion like many have over the last months you would know the whole story!!

Three minutes in the corner for you!!

HAHAHAHA

Jeremy

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Deborah said...

happy late birthday, Mister J!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Glad to know that the waves have settled for the moment.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Echo Mouse said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!! :)

I am so sorry I'm late to this.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home