Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Potential Miracle...

Twosday !!!

This afternoon at 3:00 p.m. I took a little diskette from my backpack and I went to the copy shop just off campus. For the first time in as many years, my manuscript went to print as a final copy. The printshop man handed me the copy and I told him that this was 2 years in the making. He asked me what it was, and I told him, my first book !!! He was like KEWL man - that is so Kewl!! He went over to his trusy little machine and put a cover and book end and bound the text into a book.

I stood there speechless when he handed me the finished product. I had my book in my hands as a complete work. I then took that text over to my advisor for final editing. The only two pages that are missing are the dedication page to my husband and the front cover. I did not know what the title of the book would be called until today, then it came to me ....

"The Potential Miracle"

You never know who will read your work
or know how it will change someones life
So this in itself is a Potential Miracle
for one sacred reader

Hopefully we will go to publish
Fall 2006

So let it be written
So let it be done!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Luiz Coelho said...

Jeremy,

I've read your comment on Bishop Gene Robinson, at Father Jake's place... Then I came here to look at your blog.

I'm just writing, anyway, to tell you that I almost cried when reading your "about me". May God bless more and more your life, so you'll be a living witness that miracles do happen, and God loves all His children.

Blessings in Christ!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Vonnie said...

Wow - a finished book. You must be very proud.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

I am so freakin proud of you I could just scream!!
I love you, Jeremiah!!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home