Sunday, August 13, 2006

Changing gears...

Hubby has sucessfully quit smoking with the assistance of the patch, and I am following suit this weekend. I also plan to step up my body beautification process in earnest before the cold weather keeps us from the Lanai outside the bedroom where my weight bench is. "let us pray!!"

Time to tone up my tire and hopefully get rid of protease paunch from my meds once and for all, so any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Until tomorrows drama - I am off the bed at 5 am

2 Comments:

Blogger MoDigli said...

YES! I'm so pleased about this news of ditching the cigs! It is such a difficult thing, but I truly beleive one of the BEST things you can do for your health. Best of luck in the battle, as I'm sure it will be a daily fight for a while. Hang in there, and know you've got supporters!

Up at 5am tomorrow for a workout?! Wow! I need that kind of discipline. Seems this whole co-habitating thing leads to weight gain. I'm up in my weight, and just seem to continue to rise. Sigh... Gotta get serious. Exercise and resisting the sweets - those are the 2 things I must do!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Check out Slow Burn Revolution by Hahn and Eades. The book contains workouts for home or gym.

It seems too good to be true. You work out for 1/2 hour maximum, once every 5 to 7 days. I have done two (2) work outs and can already tell a difference in my body.

It makes so much sense to me compared to all the other diets and exercises I have tried. And believe me, I have done a lot of them.

Good luck.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home