Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This is a Group Participation Post - Scott's crew and mine listen up !!

Listening to the radio last night George Noory had a guest on Dr. Cliff Pickover... With that said they talked about some questions which they asked the callers to answer. Here is your writing participation area. Play along with me, humor me a little.

A device has been invented and tested and will allow you to travel either Forwrds in Time OR Backwards in Time. With that ability here are my questions. Please answer them fully, honestly in comments, do not skip questions start with the first and work to the last. I have a method here. THINK about each question before you answer them, this is a process, a JOURNEY...

Question #1

1. If you were given this opportunity to time travel would you take it? Yes or No?

Question #2

2. If you chose Yes - then which direction would you go, Forwards or Backwards? Explain your choice and WHY you made that choice?

Question #3

3. If you made a choice and you had an opportunity to change something "Would you?" and "Why?" Remember that time is linear and spacial and crosses many threads, if you change one
single variable on the timeline, you might jeopardize your very existence in "real time" and you may not end up where you were to begin with.

Think about this question before you answer it.

You have today to answer the questions ... tonight I will post the last question after you ALL have participated, those who do. Thank you for your participation.

This will be fun I promise you...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Deborah said...

Question #1

I would take the opportunity to time-travel. I would so love to see what was in the past!

Question #2

I would go backward, in the past, and try to see all the events that happened. I'm not interested in knowing the future, and I prefer to know nothing of the future, it might be depressing! It's also funnier to just enjoy the surprises Life can bring you.

Question #3

I believe that if you were able to travel back in time, that you were then suppose to be there, so everything that you will try to change or make will, in reality, already be accounted for in the future. Of course, I'll try to stick to the same things that I know, and my purpose for being back in time would be more to see - and maybe participate! - the events that shaped the humankind history. If I try yo change something, well, I'm sure it will stay the same as what I knew in the future. But it's just a theory on time-traveling, there are others that I just don't like or approve :P

9:43 AM  
Blogger Vonnie said...

Thanks for these questions. I love novels and movies that deal with time travel. I can't wait to see the Lake House

Question #1

1. If you were given this opportunity to time travel would you take it? Yes

Question #2

2. Backwards - I would love to go back to my great-great grandparents time because that is where I am stuck with checking out my geneology. I get back to Virginia in about the late 1700's and I want to know more about where my family was before that.

Question #3

3. If you made a choice and you had an opportunity to change something "Would you?" and "Why?" No because I would not like to jeopardize my life today.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

#1..I would absolutely time travel!!

#2..are you kidding..backwards..to meet Jesus!! Because He is why I am!

#3..no..tempted but no, I would not change anything...

12:39 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Question #1

If you were given this opportunity to time travel would you take it? Yes - I love to explore.

Question #2

If you chose Yes - then which direction would you go, Forwards or Backwards? I would go backward. I'd love to go back to several points of history - to ancient Ireland, Iceland, and Scotland, to Babylon, and I'd LOVE to see Hawaii pre-construction!!!

Question #3

3. If you made a choice and you had an opportunity to change something "Would you?" and "Why?" You know what's funny - up until very recently, I'd have said "HELL yes!" But now, I see my life leading me into directions I'd not have appreciated otherwise. So for the first time in my life, I'd say "nope."

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home