Saturday, July 15, 2006

Prayer and Meditation...

Roof over my head
Food in my Belly
Warm bed to sleep in

I need nothing moe

Roof over my head
Food in my Belly
Warm bed to sleep in

I need nothing more

Money is the root of all evil
it is the thorn that I can't seem to remove
from my side
Not having enough of it dogs me
worrying about needs
outweighs the thought of want

Roof over my head
Food in my belly
Warm bed to sleep in

I need nothing more

Roof over my head
Food in my belly
Warm bed to sleep in

There is no room for want...
God grant me serenity...

3 things matter in life:

1. Sumo
2. Business
3. War

Understand one - you know them all.

1. What is Sumo but a dance between Giants,
What is Business but a dance between Companies.
Now I know why you like Sumo,
You can NEVER judge a man
by his appearance alone...

2. It is useless to push a cart sideways...

One could not wish Nobusan to be anyone but Nobusan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home