Sunday, July 30, 2006

Let's get on with it shall we... 7 - 31- 06

Cue the soundtrack

A LONG TIME AGO
IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

Fear is the path to the dark side
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to
SUFFERING

Woo Hoo !!!

39

Who Knew
Happy Birthday to ME!!
**************************
I made it another year
I survived another year
This makes 13
And I only take
12 pills a day
Whoda Thunkit?
But for the grace of God go I



Gifts - Cake - Cash and Presents
and maybe a little naughty bits
on the side

Bring it on!!!

My Wish list is updated
---------->
over there


I am so glad I am not Old, Miserable and Sick!!
I am so glad I am not taking 80 pills a day like some
What a nightmare!!
AIDS might not be pretty but this old gal
got her hair done tonight and tomorrow
is going to be Fabulous

It's my birthday - stand in Awe of my Beauty
and my zest for life and all that is profane!!

mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!!!

I will shower you with gifts whenever I get a freakin job..but hey, you got my friendship!!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Shark-fu said...

Happy birthday..a day late!

You are a blessing to many and I give thanks for your birthday...

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home