Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm Worth it...

I am up and it is 5:00 a.m. I haven't slept because I could not sleep. This C.H.P.C. class haunted me and you know what - I don't need that fucking insanity. This is my last year and I'm not going to play head games with a prof who has a PHD and mucked up her opening salvo with her pedigree and her demands, only to cave in and negotiate points and writing assignments. First year students need to learn how to write and what better way to enforce that teaching line is with a SHITLOAD of FUCKING writing !!!

ACK !! OMFG !!

Jesus H. Christ... I know how to fucking write and I do a pretty good god damned job at it too, and for the money in books and stress the first hour created in my head, I was just not going to deal with that kind of feminine DRAMA !! O.M.F.G. !!

4th year, not gonna deal with that shit at all!!

Good God almighty !! As the ABB says "Lawd oh Mighty!!"

So I have been through the course pack backwards and forwards trying to find something that would let me in, it took me an hour of hunting and pecking and adding courses until I got one to take...

Thank Christ the computer spit up ONE SEAT in Sociology 230 Race and Ethnic Relations on Mondays and Wednesdays 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. SWEET !!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Debbie said...

Please don't abandon me in that lunatic class! o_O
I'm sure we can study this class together...I have no choice and I've got to take it, as it is necessary for my degree. I've started reading Grant's book, and it is pretty easy. Tin flute is a boring, easy book too. And with your writing skills taht you always develop by blogging... :P I'm sure YOU will be fine.
I'll try to find you wednesday night. Look for a red-haired head! Really red...and tall.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home