Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Group Participation Part II - Question #4

Now you've had all day to answer the questions I posted early Tuesday morning, here is the last part of the discussion.

Question #4

4. You have made your decision to travel where you wished. The down side of this choice is this, you will not be returning to present - real time, You must stay where you are and live out the rest of your days in the time that you chose to travel to.

a. Did you make a wise choice?
b. What will you do while you are there?
c. What did you learn about yourself in answering these questions?

3 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

#4...(a)Of course I did..I am with Jesus..(b)I will walk with Him..(c)That He is the one I am intrigued with and want to know most...


very interesting..Jeremy!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

#4...(a) Depends on whether I got to be a Viking, (b) I would find a way to be happy, but I'd probably blog a lot less, and (c) I learned that I really DON'T want to live in the past OR the future.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Vonnie said...

I don't think I made a wise choice. I really would not like to live in any other time frame. I like my computer too much!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home