Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Blogging from bed...

This morning I was still in bed when my head decided it was going to engage before I decided to get up and type out what was being transmitted. All these fluid thoughts and concepts were firing at the same time and I did not want to interrupt the free flow of creative juices. I waited for the download to be complete and then got up when the brain drain finished. I did not get all of what came to me onto the Word document I opened.

Dammitt...

Doesn't that always happen, that I get creative when I get into bed! Yes I know, keep a pad by the bed, I do. this time it was useless to attempt waking up before the drain was finished.

Oh well, at least I remembered some of it, now I have to try and coax the rest out of my memory cells.

I have class in a couple of hours, I need to go put on my face!!

har har har

more later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

wow...now i am intrigued!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home