Monday, June 12, 2006

Let's see...
I studied well !!
I ROCK !!
25 multiple choice and 7 short answers
Easy Peasy!!

Bubble in the right answer

um, ok, I know this...
hmm, let's see
Montreal Topography
volcano
earthquake
massive movement
s waves
p waves
love waves
rayleigh waves
epicenter
focus
Richter scale
moment magnitude scale
mitigation
normal - reverse - strike slip faults
body waves - surface waves
pyroclastic flows
Cascade Range
danger Will Robinson - Danger !!
Canary Islands
falls - flows - slides - subsides
creeps
rotational - translational
earthflows
Long-Runout debris
snow avalanches
submarine mass movements
(energy) potential - kinetic - gravitational
ERG
force required to accelerate a mass of one gram at a rate of 1 cm p/sec squared and to move it 1 cm
(an ERG) is about the amount of energy required for a mosquito to take flight

Calgon take me away...

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Jeremy..hahaha..you crack me up!!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home