Thursday, June 29, 2006

How MUCH is your BLOG WORTH ???

**EDIT**

I don't know how this is calculated, but it stems from Technorati, and may be based on the blog listing on Technorati a web search engine of sorts. Web crawlers seek out info and list it on a number of search engines. Maybe this is one aspect of the rating system. There are also "Blog Shares" located at the bottom of my sidebar, when you list with them, you are entered in a fantasy type stock exchange where your blog trades amongst others.

***************************************

Over on Sams Blog, she had this link below to see how much your blog is worth. For my first inquiry I got this amount $16,371.66... Yesterday I talked to a friend of mine who worked with me at the center for so many years, one of our fellows went into private practice recently and is charging $85.00 an hour for her advising services, this news prompted us to have a conversation about ethics, and the question remained unanswered, "When do I/can I start charging for advice?" Is when I get that diploma, or my certification by the Province to be a practitioner of advisement? Or when I get a real job and START doing what I am doing now for money? I never thought that one could put a price on Experience, Strength and Hope. So what are your thoughts on charging for advice???



My blog is worth $16,371.66.
How much is your blog worth?

2 Comments:

Blogger Modigliani said...

Hey Jeremy - I've done this a few months back. Ok, probably last Fall. But I decided to do it againt to see if I'd increased my worth. My value hasn't changed - I'm in the mid-$30s.

Think I could actually sell it for that much!?

9:32 PM  
Blogger Melaina RN, PHN, MS, CNS, ACHPN said...

That's interesting. I'm wondering - is this based on the number of hits a blog gets?

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home