Monday, June 12, 2006

The cascade effect...

After my near death experience on Friday night, I am tired... I did get some sleep over the weekend, but the cathartic pain experience has caused a cascade effect that has taken me down a few pegs. I feel like I've been beaten up, I have a respitory infection to which I am 2 days into a medication regimen for. When my body hits the wall, I pay for it in physical ways...

This curse sucks !!

I'm ok, I'll survive, God ain't done with me yet!! It may take me a few days to pick up steam, but I've been through worse...

I have a test tomorrow night and I have to be there - failure is not an option.

Let us all pray...

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

I'm praying...good luck on your test..ugh...hopefully I took my last one on Sat...tests suck!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Deborah said...

*HUG* from the distance...I really do hope you'll get better!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home