Monday, June 26, 2006

Brain Fried...

Final Exams are OVER !! finito done complete...

75 multiple choice questions and a smorgasbord of essays to answer. I think I guessed on 3 of themultiple choice questions and the rest was allright. Although this was not an easy exam, it was very well thought out, thank god Ms. Fairy Ireland is perceptive about the way the past questions were asked and what we expected to be asked on this round. Reading the question completely and clearly was necessary because some of the answers came in a specific order relationally, and some of those questions were asked in reverse. Hence if one misread the quesiton and answered the question as the answers were there, DONK !! very tricky ...

The Essay questions were required point form answers. Each questions was weighted by points in the margin so I knew what was required. I did my best, which was good enough for me. I am not gonna jinx the results but I did allright.

EASY PEASY !!!

Now I can relax for a couple of weeks before session II starts the first week of July!

Canadian History Post Confederation...

YAY !!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, what class do you have in july? I have 2 classes starting july 3rd.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh!!!!
HIST 205?
We are together, jeremy!
look for a red head at the first day (or night) of class!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Echomouse said...

Congrats Jeremy!!!

p.s. I really detest multiple choice. Ugh.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home