Friday, May 05, 2006

Supernatural (MEN)

Ok, so this is purely an
"I love men"
post.
Namely
THESE MEN!!


All photos from Spacecast.com


The Men of "Supernatural"
The story of two brothers who travel the U.S. in search of demons
trying to kill them, after the death of their mother and sister
at Demonic Hands.

****************************************

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester


AND

Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester


"Supernatural airs here in Montreal on Friday Nights at 10 p.m. and repeats on the weekend. Our televsion sometimes runs concurrently with some of the Major U.S. Based television stations. Tonight was the season Finale called "Devils Trap." I've been watching this show for a while and have followed it pretty closely. Tonight's Finale left me gasping at the screen. If you haven't seen the finale you can check the (Spacecast.com site) and get the times for the weekend. I won't spoil it for anyone.

Suffice to say NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
It CAN'T END THIS WAY !!!
I gotta have me some hunky men
and they qualify!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Echo Mouse said...

lol You and me both Jer! :)

This is one of my favourite shows. I had to tape it this week but finally watched it today. Toooo good.

Did you know, the man who plays their father is also on Grey's Anatomy? Grey's hasn't killed him off yet but their finale is this week, so we'll see. As for the boys, well, they're too hot to not be on tv. And this show is brand new. So I think we can count on them returning next season ;) I read a finale spoiler that did say they were wrecking the car. They can't kill the lead actors though. So hang in there!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hawt. That is all I have to say about that. I think I have some "business" to take care of now.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home