Sunday, May 07, 2006

Making friends...

I had the day to myself because hubby had errands to run and he went to the gym, so I slipped myself into some comfy clothes and put dinner in the crock pot early and settled down to a nice "Chick flick" ala Under the Tuscan Sun. I just love that movie. I got a message from a friend and I made a phone call and we spent more than an hour talking, no one is alone on the journey we call life. Today we welcome a new member to the family, YOU know who you are and like the many who are part of the journey we welcome you aboard.

There are just some things we must do for the good of humanity like making someone smile, sharing a kind word and giving someone the hope in knowing that yes, You are loved. You are safe amongst your bretheren and sisters. When God calls one to serve - you serve. If God says Go, you go and if someone asks for your help - you better well help. Because God expects us to be good to one another, to help one another, to love one another, and be of service to each other.

This week we prepare to go home to Ottawa for a family reunion five years in the making. Going home is always an adventure. My inlaws are truly great people, and they have become family that I do not have in my life. I get to meet the family I have only spoken to on the phone since Peter and I have been together. I can finally put a face to a voice, which will be sweet Oh, did I mention that with this meeting I get to meet the three nieces that we have been spoiling on birthdays and holidays. We have 4 nieces and a nephew. It will be a great weekend. I'm sure my M.I.L. has been working like a monster getting the house and yard ready for the visit.

Did you see Desperate Housewives? Andrew Van De Kamp, (Mr. Shawn Pyfrom), who knew what he was capable of - that was a risky move tonight Andrew !!! I think BREE just is totally wacked out. How could she just drop her son off in the middle of nowhere like that, is she CRAZY???
Yes, she is...



It's Sunday, and what is a Sunday night without a little guilty pleasure, otherwise known as Dr. George O'Malley!! Did anyone happen to catch Grey's Anatomy...? I get the feeling from the preview of next weeks episode that it will be a "two parter - finale" listening to the announcer on CTV.


Someone Please page
Dr. O' Malley

2 Comments:

Blogger Echo Mouse said...

Yep, Sunday's show was great!

Next week's IS a two parter finale. But it's on 2 nights, back to back. Sunday night is 1 hour at their usual time. Monday night is 2 hours! So don't forget ;)

6:00 PM  
Blogger freethnkr said...

I'm so glad someone else thinks George is hot too.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home