Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Library...

There is a new feature that I have added to my blog. It's the (Library Thing.com-LINK) over on the sidebar. If you notice, I like all those flashy bells and whistles. I feel like I have more to offer my readers with each additional link ------> Over there. We can thank SEANY across the pond from Lincolnshire.

I spent the better part of two hours this evening, entering all this information into the system and there are over 70 books in my library that I have "READ" from cover to cover. Some of the box sets are older reads from earlier in my life. This library is quite interesting and holds many types of books covering a multitude of subjects like:
  • Aids
  • Recovery
  • Spirituality
  • Religion
  • Sex
  • Autism
  • LGBT topics
  • Vampires
  • Ghosts
  • Literature
  • Memoirs
  • A Multitude of Novels
  • Oprah's Book Club selections
  • My favorites
  • Current READS from today's best selling authors

So go click over there and take a gander at what Jeremy likes to read.

Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home