Friday, April 21, 2006

It had to happen...

I've been tagged by Seany from Lincolnshire...

6 random things about myself...

1. As a small child, I once climbed into the sink, removed my diaper, and began emptying the coffee, sugar and one by one, the teabags into the sink stirring with water, when walked upon by my mother asking what I was doing, I replied, "making daddy a cake!"

2. My first bicycle was a huffy lightening-bolt with a white banana seat. The first day I rode that bike without training wheels, it was July 4th, many many years ago, I ran a neighbor over, talk about "first time accidents."

3. I played the cowardly Lion in a pre-school presentation of the Wizard of Oz.

4. I also have a hereditary birthmark that no one ever sees.

5. My grandmother once "outran" the law one afternoon, I was in the car, and when the cops finally caught her for speeding on a back country road, when asked why she was speeding, she told the policeman that "she was only trying to get out of their way!" The cop laughed and let her go...

6. My fathers father used to hide liquor bottes in shrubery outside and "IN" furniture in his house to make sure he always had a drink where ever he was, he was truly an "alcoholics alcoholic." I was never that desperate. I never drank at home...

Tags...Echomouse, Obliquity, BEAR, Geek BOI, Mine all Mine ...

2 Comments:

Blogger geek_boi said...

4. I also have a hereditary birthmark that no one ever sees.

No one? ;-)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Echo Mouse said...

Okay I'm on it. Thanks Jeremy :)

Your grandmother outrunning the police...lolol...that was awesome! She sounds like a hoot :)

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home