Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday's Feast #88 (7 April)

It's Friday - Time for Brunch ...

Appetizer
Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.

Sometimes I find myself speaking like my father (I hate when that happens)
I favor my maternal heritage and life
I have perfected traits from my parents with a positive spin

Soup
List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.

1. Loyalty
2. Respect
3. Integrity

Salad
Who is your favorite television chef?

JAMIE OLIVER

Main Course
Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.

My best friend Margo gave us a serving (baking dish) from the Queen's (Royal Family) collection. It is still sitting in the box it came in on the dining room table. It is so beautiful that I don't want to cook in it.

Dessert
How do you react under pressure?

I am, for the most part, cool as a cucumber but I do have my moments

1 Comments:

Blogger geek_boi said...

"JAMIE OLIVER"

My mom thinks he's cute, but I think he's too.....british. ;-)

Still, his cooking skills should make up for just about anything...

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home