Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tarot Reading 29 Mar 2006 3:00 a.m.

I have not thrown my cards in over two years - and this morning they were screaming from their box, so here is the reading for notes

1. Present Influence - II High Priestess (Not all info known about question)
2. Helps/Hinderances - IX Wands Defensive Posture - Revisitation of confrontation
3. Past - (Inverted) X The Wheel - Delays - Hinderance - Recurring problem
4. Recent Event - The Fool - Major decision favourable (God- Creation) Journey/Movement
5. Possible Future - (Inverted) Empress - Stagnation
6. Immediate Future - Knight of Wands (Truth and Impulse) Important matter emerging
7. On Mind - XXI World - Realization of plans
8. Env Home/Work/School - XIII DEATH - change - new beginning - emotional growth - Transformation
9. Hopes / Fears - VII Wands Confrontation - will deal with situation coming
10. Final Outcome - (Inverted) V Swords - Victimization - loss poss. by someone elses hand, caused by or to seeker

Interpretation:
I did not pose a pointed question, I wanted to just know what was going on at the moment and try to gage what I was feeling against the cards. All of this makes sense to me as to what has been going on here personally and emotionally. There are no issues going on at home right now, all things are peaceful and normal. Things at school, on the other hand as of late are getting hairy freaky scary, people I know are tripping and my nemesis has been on my mind as of late and I have been avoiding class, I just don't wanna deal with the "air around certain people." So we'll see what transpires on Thursday. I just don't want to deal with PMS'ing women with attitude and the stress of the final exams and projects. I'd rather steer clear of negative feminist energy at the moment.

What's coming, I mentioned the IRONS in the fire, I mentioned the end of the semester and the beginning of a new cycle at school, I mentioned my highly psychic, mysterious things going on at home spiritually - my hightened state of arousal and psychic emotional emergy and my recent spiritual evolution and transcendence (I call the transformation) right?

The seasons are changing here - Spring is on its way. Great company is coming to visit soon and our HUGE familiy reunion in May the first time to meet new family face to face since our wedding. I've never met my hubbys sister and family, only talked to her on the phone.

I also said earlier that I felt something BIG was coming...
I still don't know what that BIG thing is yet. Stay Tuned...

I am still buzzing as I type this...
My head is spinning...
it's like a HUGE endorphan rush!!


So take this reading for your own advisement and see what YOU come up with !!!

NO I do not do online readings for people - and only face to face and on very RARE occasions. I thought I'd post this throw for future reference, to look back on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Deborah said...

Oh!!!!
Another one who does read the tarot cards! Interesting!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Echo Mouse said...

Jeremy, I am so happy to hear that you have a family reunion coming up. It sounds wonderful! :)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home