Sunday, March 05, 2006

Stories one reads again and again...


It is 3 a.m. as I post this little blip on the blog radar for tonight. I am eating a HUGE bowl of chicken and dumplings I cooked earlier today while I watched "Rent" again for the second time this weekend. I was in bed listening to Coast to Coast AM on the radio with Host Art Bell, reading a book that I have read three times now. This book, I have recommended to some of my readers, because there are a few books everyone should have in their libraries, no matter if you are a believer or not. I think spiritual truth can come from a myraid of writers and thinking. Being HIV positive has, over the years pushed me to find spiritual truth outside the normal Biblical reference area. Hey I'm gay, so that means I am outside the box right? So after I was diagnosed I started reading anything and everything that might help me along the way, in preparation for death!!! Surprise - Surprise, I didn't die! So I must have learned something from all the reading I have done over the last 13 years of personal searching.

The book is called "The Journey Home" the story of Michael Thomas and the Seven angels. I HAD an illustrated copy once but it was lost during my slip, with everything else I owned. So I picked up another copy here a few years ago in paperback, i would really like to have an illustrated copy of this book, they are rare and hard to find. The book is written by Lee Carroll. And this is Kryon Parable. There are numerous books written by Lee Carroll on this topic.

Along with this text, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dan Millman( Way of the Peaceful Warrior Series), and Og Mandino (The Greatest Salesman in thew World) and the (Tao of Pooh books).

If you are a reader like me, you will want to have these books and READ them as well and share them with your friends and family. They are Life Changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home