Friday, March 24, 2006

The Papal Bull...

Sorry I have been in the midst of writing a 10 to 15 page paper for Donald on John Paul II.

OMFG

If I have to write another paper on the late pontiff I will loose my fucking mind. I spent the better part of the day locked away in the dark dungeoness belly of the Vanier Library researching through book after book, trying to find something that I did not already know or have read in other texts. I mean he's not been dead a year so there are not many new thoughts on John Paul.

I did find a few books that I am using, and taking from other sources like David Tracy's book, Plurality and Ambiguity will help fill in the gaps with concious trains of hermeneutical thought. I mean that's what writing about religion is isn't it? Hermeneutical study!!

Did I mention how much I HATE anonymous commenters! If you don't identify, your comment will never make it to air on this blog boyz and girlz.

So I spent the better part of the afternoon and evening putting alot of papal bullshit down in a Word Document and I am filling it in as I go along. I don;t know where it is gong or how many pages I will end up with, but I have until 3:45 p.m. Monday to write my ass off and make itread like some "scholarly thesis" on hermeneutical suspicion of the life and writings of John Paul...

God grant me Serenity !!

It's midnight, I am tired, so I will write more tomorrow...

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home