Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Honesty and Integrity

Sometimes it takes great strength to be honest and sometimes we pay the ultimate price. But in my world Honesty and Integrity are the backbones of my existence. The truth shall set you free, as it is written.

So marriage was not your vocation, but your humanity remains intact either way. Sometimes God's providence shows us new ways to relate to others, in "our" case, we might be better men for the truth we live. Because in the light of that truth our gifts are better used in the service of others.

In my studies, as well my life I have learned many things about being gay and men who come out late in life, this is a daunting task either way, add HIV to that mix and it can become volatile. I survived for some good reason in God's great universal plan. I made it 13 years so I must be praying to the right God.

We follow God, not a religion, we find peace in God's embrace and knowledge from His widsom.

The Church, the man made - patriarchal boys only club - has many sins to answer for, as long as you keep your eyes on God and your vocation to those you serve and love, then WHAT you are rests in the guidance, wisdom and Love of HE who created you, not man who would judge you. For in the end, who you are will be your most important quality.

Amen to your words, you do not need to justify anything to anyone, as long as you honor the God who gives you life and sustains you.

Keep walking we are following you. You are never alone. God loves you Bro...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nurse Mia said...

Amen to honesty and integrity. That was so hard for me to do - especially during my breakup. But I was able to leave my relationship with my self-respect intact because I was honest and acted with integrity, despite the very trying circumstances.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

It seems that many can learn some lessons from you.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home