Thursday, March 30, 2006

Friday's Feast (30March)

I'm hungry tonight, so lets eat...

Appetizer

Name 3 things that you think are strange.

1. Some people just can't be taught
2. That famine, disease and homelessness is still an issue
3. Sometimes I lack gratitude for all that I have


Soup
What was the last ceremony you attended?

The Graduate Students Religion Department Event on Campus

Salad
What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?

That I can "confidently" write and express myself like any great scholar on a number of subjects.

Main Course
Tell us about one of your childhood memories.

When I was younger I spent ALOT of time with my grandmothers learning to do all those great things women do, Cook, Garden, Knit and keep a home. Those are some of my greatest memories that I can draw upon when I need them.

Dessert
If you could extend any of the four seasons to be twice as long as normal, which season would you want to lengthen?

That's a toss up between the Winter and the Fall. I can stand the cold, but I'd rather have a longer Fall season with the fall foliage and be able to hike through the mountains alot longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home