Friday, February 17, 2006

Tagged by Ontario...

Just because I Love you, I will join your tag...Although I don't know five readers lately who would play along. So here we go...

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was living in Miami (1996) I was very sick and almost died, I was 29 years old. Life was alot different then. I had an apartment, a job working in a bar doing light, I had a cat named (BOO!!) she was a white Himlayan. I was also sober then as well, the first time around.

Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Old fashioned doughnuts
2. Ice cream
3. Chocolate cookies
4. Smarties

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

1. You never done it like that
2. Gypsies Tramps and Thieves
3. Express Yourself
4. Believe in Me
5. I will walk with you

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. I would take my hubby and friends around the world
2. I would buy a huge house and move a few family members in
3. I would donate alot of money to AIDS research in Montreal
4. I would pay off all of our debt
5. I would make sure all of my family had enough money to live on

Five bad habits:

1. I bite my fingernails
2. I don't sleep like a normal human
3. I am a neat freak
4. I snore
5. I can be somewhat insecure

Five things you like doing:

1. Reading books
2. Listening to music
3. Eating
4. Cuddling with my honey
5. Cooking holiday meals

Five things you would never wear again:

1. Polyester
2. Satin
3. Stiletto heels
4. 32" waist pants
5. Muscle Tank Tops

Five favorite toys:

1. My mp3 player
2. My dvd player
3. My computer
4. My husband
5. Unmentionable


1 Comments:

Anonymous Carrie said...

LOL I like that "unmentionable" at the end! ;)

I must say, your things you'd never wear again was the most interesting I've read yet. Makes me feel like I've missed a party or something! :)

Thanks Jeremy. This was fun :)

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home