Thursday, February 23, 2006

Friday's Feast

Yummy feast, let's eat (click the hyperlink)

Appetizer

Choose one: moving to another state, having triplets, or never being able to eat chocolate again.
So if I choose what happens then?

I've moved to other states and other countries
I can't bear children
And I've gone without chocolate before!

Soup
Name a news story that truly shocked you.

Um, erm, let's see...
U.S. Gov't. disaster relief is as bad as it is.

Salad
What was your very first job?

My very first job, I was in junior high, I was a bagboy/stockboy at Winn Dixie near my home at that time.

Main Course
If you had the chance to read the diary of someone you're really close to, would you? Why or why not?

There are just certain things that I'd rather not know about certain people, that is why I won't read their journals or diaries.

Dessert
What's something you're looking forward to?

One of my oldest "girlfriend" in the world is coming to Montreal to visit me in May!
I am SUPER excited...

I sometimes ponder the thought, had I not jumped ship, that we might have married, and how that marriage could have changed us both in ways I could not imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home