Thursday, February 09, 2006

Friday's Feast #80

So I am hungry, Lets eat !!

Appetizer

What was a class or course you took while in school that you realize now was a total waste of time?

Chemistry - Math - Algebra and Trig!! YUCK!!

I HATE numbers...

Soup
Who is the tallest person you know?

My friend Matt - he stands 6 feet tall.

Salad
What's your favorite midnight snack?

Hot turkey Sandwich on white bread - gravy and peas, cranberry sauce and stuffing!
After a Holiday turkey dinner of course.

Main Course
Have you ever found money somewhere? If so, where did you find it, and how much was it?

I worked in a bar for years, I used to find money on the floor after hours all the time.

Dessert
Where would you like to retire?

Hmm, Tuscany !!

Bramasole !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Deborah said...

So I am hungry, Lets eat !!

Appetizer
What was a class or course you took while in school that you realize now was a total waste of time?
Last semester, Classical archaeology. Boooooringgggg!
Or, my entire cegep diploma in multimedia...should have done something more productive or learning...but I did meet wonderful people thought, and I had a terrific social life!

Soup
Who is the tallest person you know?
My uncle Terry...6 feet 5 tall! A monster!

Salad
What's your favorite midnight snack?
Bologna sandwich with mayo, cutted in squared shape. Or Chef Boyardee...or pink pop-corn! So many comfort food that brought back sweet memories from my childhood with my grand-parents! ^.^

Main Course
Have you ever found money somewhere? If so, where did you find it, and how much was it?
20$ on the streets, like 10 years ago!

Dessert
Where would you like to retire?
Humm...hard question. I really don't know!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home