Thursday, January 05, 2006

Friday's Feast (Jan 5/6)

Since it has been awhile, why not...

Appetizer

Have you ever seen a ghost or an angel?

Yes. I see them (ghosts) often of course in my bedroom, as for the angel, I can say that I have only met one angel in my life, I was in Junior High when we met at the grocery store I worked at. I've written about him before.

Soup
What is your favorite board game?

Um, I love Monopoly and RISK!

Salad
What was the last movie you saw that made you cry?

"RENT!"

Main Course
What would you do if you had 3 months off from your job?

I'd never take 3 months off, it would drive me crazy. BUT If I had the money, I'd pack my back pack and trek across Europe.

Dessert
What kind of shoes are you wearing today?

I wore my heavy duty snow shoes - there is a foot of snow on the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home