Friday, January 27, 2006

Blogger Update

Come see the softer side of blogger...

Haloscan went down two days ago and I have not been able to access them by any means, which means anyone with the Haloscan commenting system, will be running slower and comments will not be able to be accessed.

SO, I changed my blogger template and deleted modules that I do not need any longer and I have returned to the Blogger Comment System, WITH word verification. Now this blog should be running up to speed. I am sorry for the problems. Something happened in space to bring Haloscan down. Maybe they were overloaded after the Bombshell Oprah searing of James Frey!!

Let's get back to business shall we...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Darnell Clayton said...

Haloscan is great, although you no longer need it anymore as you can do everything on blogger's blog*spot now.

I recommend enabling backlinks on your site (Google's way of doing trackbacks) and using this comment hack to add flavor to your site.

God bless!

6:19 PM  
Blogger CanEragon said...

Thanks - I enabled the backlinks...

jer.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home