Monday, December 12, 2005

It's beginning to look alot like...


Donald's Book
Gay Catholic Priests and Clerical Sexual Misconduct


Anne Rice - Christ the Lord Out of Egypt


Whilst I was decorating the door the mailman came up with my first Amazon Pack of book that I ordered. The first was written by Donald Boisvert, one of my professors at Concordia. His book Gay Catholic Priests and Clerical Sexual Misconduct is very interesting. I am quite the reader, and this is going to be a very interesting read. The other book that came was Anne Rice's Christ The Lord, Out of Egypt. I will be busy reading and finishing the companion book to my first book, that is STILL NOT FINISHED BEING EDITED!!!

Me Thinks I am copping a resentment now !!!

There is snow on the ground, there is cheer in the air and I started my Christmas shopping and mailing as well. My first package went out to Ms. Angry Black Bitch. Happy Happy Joy Joy! On my shopping trip this morning, I found some really sweet wrapping paper to decorate my front door this year. This year the colors are red and gold. So there are 2 doors on my floor that have decorations up. I always win the door decorating contest in the building. I got my frist Christmas Card in the mail today, so that means I got to get cracking on those this week. I am not big on sending Christmas Cards any more, so if you make this list this year, AND I have your address then maybe you will get one.

We rented a few movies this past weekend. March of the Penguins was really fascinating and the photography and beauty of the South Pole were just amazing. Secondly, Mr. & Mrs. Smith with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, soon the be (Mr. & Mrs. Jolie-Pitt), let us pray, was funny and action packed. I was expecting a Lara Croft type wife, not so. It was good, I like Angelina - If I were straight ... you know the rest !! Brad Pitt is not bad on the eyes, but I am more a Tobey Maguire type person myself. Lastly, The Polar Express, very enjoyable, very sentimental and had a good moral to the story. If you haven't seen these three movies, then do that over the holidays. I would venture to say that The Polar Express should be a Stocking Stuffer this year.

So that's that for now. Maybe I'll get creative later on this evening.

Cheers and TTFN!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home