Thursday, December 22, 2005

Good to go...

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a Greyhound
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go


I am so funny !! I kill me !!

**********************

So there's this junkie at the office
I think she's a great big CUNT!!
I hope she gets sunburned to death in Florida
for Channukah - I hate her from the pit of my
Stomach !!

In the midst of my holiday revelrie
with some coworkers she had to start
a commotion with the director
I almost went to jail this afternoon
over gossip and stupidity !!

I hope YOU rot in hell you BITCH !!

Merry Fucking Christmas

************************

Well now, enough bitter faggot anger...

***********************
The bags are packed
The tickets are here on the desk
We are off to Ottawa for Christmas
so look for some reports from the Homestead
this weekend
May God Bless all of my babies in Blogland
May your turkey Dinners be filling
May your presents be all that you wanted
May your mother in laws not drive you crazy
and hopefully we will all make it to
Boxing Day without Killing Anyone on the street
or in our own homes!!

Just another day in Sobriety !
God grant me fucking Serenity
NOW - dammit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home