Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday's Feast (Nov4)

From Susan's Fridays Feast Blog... Better late than never !!

Let's Eat...

Appetizer

What was the last game you purchased?

I don't purchase games.

Soup
Name something in which you don't believe.

That AIDS is a Gay disease brought upon us by God to punish us for our sinful lifestyle.

Salad
If you could choose a television personality to be your boss, who would you pick?

Della Reese from T.B.A.A. She would be firm, but also Godly.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

Wow, there are so many of these.

1. That my expectations are sometimes too much for myself let alone God.
2. That I could live with disease and addiction and recover and SURVIVE.
3. That what happened to me a a child was my parents fault and not mine.
4. The less I obsess over others - I can take better care of myself.
5. That I don't have to save the world in one day.
6. That I may never get the answers I seek from my parents EVER !!
7. That I could love myself again.
8. To place expectations on people is pointless. People will do what they do anyway.
9. That there IS LIFE after AIDS.
10. That I have wisdom that is useful.
11. That I can and did go back to University and succeed.
and 12 there are always 12
12. That respect is earned - and that I am respectable and command respect.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.

hmm.. A window with a bay window, comfy chair with a blanket, a reading lamp, and a cup of Earl Grey Tea and a good book and of course snow on the ground and silence in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home