Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Questions from Freddy

What's your favorite childhood memory?

Wow, there are alot of them. I would have to say that my Senior Class Youth Ministry Hiking Trip was the best. With my Best friend David. We were 14 in total. 2 weeks, 50 miles through the BlueRidge Mountains. David died 2 years later when I was in Seminary.

If your house/apartment were burning, what one thing would you save and why?
We have all of our wedding photos, the license and travel papers in a bag by the door, should that happen. All we have to do is pull the frames off the armoire and get out of the apartment.

What's the best lesson you've learned so far?
That I am not perfect - that I don't have to pretend to be perfect, and if people don't like me then that's not my problem. I am free and comfortable in my skin today.

Do you have a hero? Who is it, and why?
I have many heroes, they are all important. Todd, Steve, Peter, David. Just to name a few, each of these men taught me something that I required to live and survive.

How do you want to be remembered? AS a good, honest and respectful man, who did no harm and tried to make a difference in his community, and that I proved longevity in long term HIV survival.

What one thing about yourself would you change? back.

If there is one thing I could change that would be to get the truth about the secrets my family so guardedly keeps, and I would have a "family" and not live in the hate and resentment that they live with today. I would rebuild the bridges that have been destroyed.

What one thing would you never change?

The good times I had as a young person. The good memories outweigh the bad ones.


What character (tv, movies, book, etc.) do you identify with most and why?
Mr. Potter - I was born on 7-31, My parents are in essence - DEAD, My friends are my family, My education is my life, I battle a dark lord, and I am successful.


What one thing do you want to achieve before the end of this year?

TO Publish my first BOOK !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home