Thursday, August 11, 2005

My agenda

For the fairweather christian I will re-iterate my position. And I know my position, I have built upon my position with LIFE, knowledge, faith, study and prayer.

Until GOD comes down from heaven and gives me my pink slip, i will continue to live my life.

The christains want to equate our worth as humans to our sex lives. That is wrong.

People who have a problem with MY sex life and what i do with my sex life tell me one thing, they are thinking about sex, they are afraid of sex, or they have a HUGE skeleton in their own closet that they are afraid to look at.

I maintain that any straight person who is fixated on a certain subject and rattles on and on about it has something to hide. You know that Dog who barks the loudest has the most to hide.
If you can't say something nice about someone then shut the F*ck UP!!

What I do in my bedroom with my husband BEFORE the eyes of God is between the 3 of us.
Not the entire christian or baptist convention.

If people like me, they like me because of who I am - NOT what I am. I have many "straight" friends, who could care less that I happen to be married to a man or that I am Gay. And you know what 11 years living with HIV is a pretty good item on my "LIFE C-V!!" If you can compete with that I invite you to go ahead and try! If not then keep your mouth shut!

If people have a problem with me because of what I am, and not take into consideration of who I am, then I have no need for them in my life, and neither should you.

I only need two things from people in my life, and that is love and respect and anyone who can't give me that has no place in my life. And you can take that to the bank.

And about God and Christianity:

In one of the most defining moments of his ministry, Jesus was asked which commandment was the greatest. He answered, " 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' " (Matthew 22:37-39, NASB).

Friendship and Respect is built and comes from a persons character and example, not who they choose to love or F*ck!!! How I live my life is more important than what I do in my off hours. That I try to share my life with others and I try each day to make a difference in the lives of the young people I work with and with the people in my community is worth its weight in gold.

There is nobility in the way we live our lives. There is Hope in the fact that God loves each and every person he created, and there has been no DIRECT COMMUNICATION from God to any man on earth to say otherwise. And any Christian preacher or group who assumes to speak for God is a liar and disrespectful.

You know "Live and Let Live" comes to mind. Sad that so many people cannot bring themselves to learn this slogan and work with it. The world would be a better place if people did.

I am tired of people coming back to say that what I write is disrespectful and condescending and improper. My answer to that is this, take 4 years of your life and study religion in university and do the time in the church like I have, then live the life I have and deal with the issues I have like
Aids, suicide, addiction, abuse, being gay and becomming the man I am and then tell me I don't know what I am talking about, that I have no idea what most of you folk are dealing with.


WRONG!!!!

I know who I am - and what I am and I love myself for who I am today. That took this entire lifetime to get here and I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, yes I am opinionated and judgemental but I don't judge rashly or without thought.

I write what I feel and believe, and you might not agree, but at least whatever I wrote got your dander up and MADE YOU FEEL SOMETHING and I welcome you to think about the things you write and say, and I don't hold back when the spirit moves me to write, because usually i am dead on, even if you aren't ready or willing to read my words for what they are worth! And if you didn't want comments then you should have said NO or disabled them for that post. If I wanted to scream and attack you i would have very easily, i DID write what came to mind and without regret or afterthought. I call that Inspiration.

I choose my battles wisely and the "GAY and Christian" topic is my favorite discussion, because I am set in my beliefs and no one is going to change that.


You know why? Because the christian community wants to judge me for being gay, and still profess christianity, then I can rightfully thrust my beliefs and rhetoric back at them. Because I am well read and studied and I know what I preach and I am closer to God than I have ever been in my life. And no one is going to take that from me, Lest, GOD come down from heaven and tells me to die already! I've got a few 24 hours of sober and clean time under my belt and I am happy with my life - my husband - and the choices I have made thus far at age 38. I would not change anything.

So if you got a problem you let me know and we will talk and find out why you have such a problem. If I made you feel then good for me. That you felt is not my fault, I must have triggered a response in you. Then what I wrote hit the right spot, didn't it ???

THEY SAY, THAT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR COMPLAINT ABOUT SOMEONE, THAT THAT IS A DIRECT REPRESENTATION OF WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
and maybe you should look in the mirror and figure that out, before you tell me what you think I wrote, and how I was wrong in anything that I wrote!

When you point at someone remember that there are three fingers pointing back at you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home