Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday's Feast...

I so totally did not get this on Friday, and I was not paying attention I guess, so here it is. Thanx Jayson for reminding me...

Appetizer
Name 3 people whom you admire for their intelligence.

1. Johnny Depp - He is a very intelligent man, he takes care of his family, and he is a fantastic actor, his versatility and attention to detail is remarkable.

2. Oprah - Because she is just so "inspiring." She is a true Angel!!

3. Maya Angelou - She is refined, and wise beyond her years, just an amazing woman.


Soup
What's the last food you tried that you really didn't care for.

Last night I cooked with sage on Turkey, and I found it to be overpowering. It covered the nutmeg that was also in the recipie. I happen to love nutmeg.

Salad
If you could rename the street that you live on, what would you want it to be called?

Forget the street, try the entire area! I'd like to gut all the buildings and get rid of most of the "tenants!" I'm not sure what i'd rename it. This end of Downtown really needs a "HUGE EXTREME MAKEOVER!!"

Main Course
When was the last time you were genuinely surprised?

Yesterday, my birthday. I got email and cards from people that I did not expect. And I got mail as well, from a girl I used to "date" way back before I jumped the fence. I know she got my replies today, so maybe she will contact me.

Dessert
Share a household tip.

When you cook, wash the dishes/pans/pots as you go along, so you don't have a stack of dishes to wash after you eat!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home