Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday evening musings

Oh my goodness my "wrists are on fire!!" Today's writing session lasted 6 hours. OMG!!! I am at page 39 of single space typed words. I have written to date 20, 178 words with 258 paragraphs.
I feel like I accomplished alot today. 2 more chapters under my belt I am well on my way to completion by my self imposed deadline.

School starts in 23 days and I am excited to get back to the grind. I am pumped and ready to go. The school bookstore emailed me my booklist today so I can go purchase my books and get ready for class ahead of time. Hopefully some of my international friends will be back in the city by the end of the month so we can reconnect before classes start, which is always exciting. I miss my friends, it is always good to see them.

Other than that, I hope Jayson preached from his heart and did grandpa proud. Mia is back and she is doing well, which is really great to hear. I got some news from her today. I also got email from Ms. Rosie. If you haven't joined her online community go over to her blog and sign up, its really easy and takes no time at all.

Tomorrow is Tuesday !! My favourite day of the week. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home