Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday's Feast (Aug 05)

Better late than never, let's eat...

Appetizer

Briefly describe your living room.

Our Living room is part of the great room, that comprises most of the apartment space. The west wall is all windows and looks over Western Downtown from 17 stories up. It is decorated in an eclectic style. The furniture is bamboo with large cushions, and the bookcases and entertainments center is black, which accents the colored walls, in the mauve hues.


Soup
List 3 things you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2005.

1. Finish my book and have it in the publishers hands
2. Take my Winter Vacation
3. Have a 4.0 gpa to complete my Honors Requirements

Salad
When you're online, what do you spend the most time reading/playing/doing? Suggest a site for us to visit.

The first thing I do is check my mail, then I go through my blog reads, all in all it takes around 45 minutes to an hour. Suggest a site:

http://www.reallivepreacher.com/rlp

Main Course
What would the title of your autobiography be?

I can't give you that information just yet, it is in the works as we speak !!
he he he he

Dessert
What time do you usually go to bed?

Depends on what I am doing at night, for the most part usually by 2 am. sometimes later and sometimes it is earlier. During school days I go to bed by midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home