Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday night

It's hot, miserably hot, muggy and unbearable. I am still reading Harry, allbeit slowly, because I am trying to piece together all the bits and pieces of information.

I have a few things to say to a few friends out there, and it is just too hot to sit here and try to write anything coherent, since i spent the better part of the day sleeping. This heat is putting my body into stresses that I have problems dealing with physically.

I watched the last 4 episodes of "SPY" on National Geographic Channel. I watched it all night last night, and I have to say that they did a fantastic job, I mean it had me jumping out of my chair on a number of occasions, and the final episode was excellent. Only in the U.K. could this kind of programming be shot and shared with the public. Excellent work!!!

I am saying extra prayers tonight for a girlfriend who lives down on the Yucatan peninsula with her family. She is a fellow religion major here at Concordia. I am hoping to hear from her before too long, and am hoping to see her back for the Fall term. We will be taking some classes together. I hope that everyone survives this storm and the destruction is minimal, but you know just as well as I do, what terror and destruction a Category 4 hurricane can do.

Jayson and Estelle please know that you are in my prayers for you and your family.

Chuck, thanks for the guest blog spot, the traffic coming back to my blog to read the "elderly man" has been HUGE. Thanks for all the readers and comments, maybe some of those people who came to see the elderly man, will stay and become regular readers.

so more tomorrow

goodnight from Montreal.

PLEASE GOD send us some RAIN or some SNOW would be really nice about now!!

Notice I prayed for snow AGAIN!!!

Remind me I did this when I complain that it is too freaking cold in the Winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home