Sunday, July 24, 2005

Publishing my first book

I have downloaded information today for the Association of Canadian Publishers. I am going to submit my manuscript and information they have reqested in the coming weeks. After reading what all they require, I have spent the better part of the afternoon and evening putting some thought to a Word Document.

I've gone so far as to write a few friends and asked some questions and I hope to hear from them. I know what I want to write about, it's all here, in a roundabout sort of way. But I have to do some more thinking and work on some polishing on other areas that I hope to write about as well.

Let's raise a glass of "NON-ALCOHOLIC" sparkling grape juice and celebrate the first step to getting published here in Canada. My two dad's gave me some great advice, hopefully I will have something to put forwards in the coming month.

I even have a working title!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home