Friday, July 08, 2005

One of those days

All I wanted to do this morning was sleep. I went to bed quite late after a run of NatGeo television. The after crawling into bed, I had to have my fix of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, I am re-reading it in anticipation of the upcoming movie. The (Order of the Phoenix) gives me anxiety to read. Anyways, the sun was coming up when I finally hit the pillow.

Our bathroom is in the Bedroom, so to get there you have to pass through the room. DAMMIT! Peter was up with the sun and was doing his thing like laundry and cleaning, and I was sleeping lightly this morning, so staying asleep was a problem.

Then the Fire Alarms went off for 20 minutes. That is a problem. Because for the last year there have been numerous "false alarms." we have what is called "Downstairs T.V." When the alarms go off we can watch and see if people are evecuating or just gathering in the atrium. We have had 6 fire drills in the last week. And I don't have to tell you what it is like to walk down 17 flights of stairs. The last one was a couple of nights ago, and people were running out the doors so we decided that it might ne a good idea to get downstairs, so down we went, 17 floors. It was a false alarm. One of these days were are all gonna die because no one is going to pay attention to the "Real Thing!"

So I was awake after the fire alarms went off. The speaker for the alarm sits on the ceiling just outside the bedroom door. It is loud and annoying. That pissed me off to no end.

I tried to go back to sleep and that evaded me. So i got up on the Wrong side of the bed, after railing on hubby to stop primping and posing in the bathroom. "For gods sakes get out of the god damn bathroom!" He was leaving for the gym. I don't know any man on earth who spends more time in the bathroom preparing to go to the gym. Christ !!

As he walked out the door I waltzed over to the computer to check my mail, and it went "ZAP!" my hard drive crashed. All of my bookmarks and cookies disappeared. It took me 4 hours to hunt down and refile all of my bookmarks. Today was not going in my favor. Not to mention I did not feel like getting out of bed.

The next place we live will have a separate room for the bedroom, minus the attached bath, God I can't wait for that day to arrive. There are some mornings that all I want is some peace and quiet. So anyways, I'm hungry and i need to eat dinner. Touched by an Angel is on Vision tv, and i am trying to calm down and relax.

God I need a drink !!

No, I'm just kidding !

Did I mention that in 1 week
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
will be released!!!
Next Friday Night
Go Go Gryffindor
Go Go Gryffindor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home