Saturday, July 23, 2005

OH NOOOOH Canada

What was with this Pyrotechnic Show
Was it maybe ......"Pyro-Vomito"

I think someone was WAY TOOOO
Trigger Happy!!!

The show was nothing special
except for the immense amount of debris
ALL OVER THE PLACE
I mean, I think they threw up 3 times the
amount of shells into the air...it never stopped

And What was with this Revisionist
NARRATION
between every movement of music
"Verbal Diarrhea!!"

If I was on the voting committee
It would either be
France or Argentina
In the First and Second Place Positions

It was a good show, lots of color
Too Many Shells
I think they spent a HUGE amount
of money on this presentation it was just
WAYYY TOOO MUCH!!!

You know what I mean if i say
OVERKILL !!!

The wind was blowing at a high clip
against us, so all the debris
ended up in our eyes, hair and all over the bridge
We got SMOKED OUT!!!

I have to give this presentation a big
NOOOOH...CANADA!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home