Monday, July 18, 2005

I've been tagged by Graeme (book stuff)

Wow, I feel important !! I got tagged to answer the "book" questions, so here i go. I love book, and I always have. Reading is something that I did to pass the time, to learn and to grow. I have a varied selection of books covering a multitude of subjects.

1. Total number of books I've owned

I would have to say that my book collection numbers in the high hundreds. When I am bored, I like to stroll through book stores, and they have a few "odds and ends" book sellers here in the neighborhood where one can get second hand "goodies" as well. The book sellers in Montreal cannot compare to the scope and size of U.S. Border's and Barnes and Noble stores, that I was so used to and spoiled by. I've become a better Amazon or Chapters/Indigo (online book) Shopper in the last couple of years. There are books all over our house. We have bookcases and boxes filled with books that have yet to find shelf space. We have books by the bed, on bedside tables and such and so forth. Books are always appreciated (see my Amazon wish list!)

Not to mention my birthday is coming up really, really soon!!

2. What were the last book(s) I bought?

The last 3 books I bought were:
1.
Tony Campolo "Speaking my Mind"
2.
Brian Weiss' Many Lives, Many Masters,
3.
"Eldest" the second book of the Eragon/Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini.

3. The last book I completed...

That would be Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian Weiss

4. The 5 books that mean alot to me?
wow, the 5 top books...

1. The Sacred Journey of the Peaceful Warrior - Dan Millman
2. The Tibetan Book of the Dead
3. Last Watch of the Night - Paul Monette
4. The Power of One - Bryce Courtenay
5. My Bible...

5. What I am currently reading? Do you really want that answer???

Why, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I wonder, who ISN'T reading Harry Potter right now???

6. 5 tagged Bloggers...( Your turn guys and gals !!! )

1. The Real Live Preacher (Gordon)
2. The Dubai Chronicler ( Jeff )
3. THA Goddess (Shawna)
4. The Obliquity Blogger
5. The Open Minded Blogger ( Spencer )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home