Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Important Lessons

There is nothing more important for two married people, than communication. Silence and secrets can do a couple more harm than good. Never let your parents drama over ride the importance of Boundaries in your marriage. Enough is Enough...

NO MORE PARENTAL DRAMA, for Christ's sake!!

I married for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death us do part. I married YOU not your mother! So stop letting her have power over you.

What people think of you is NONE of your business.

Drop the God Damned Samsonite luggage where you stand and start walking free of the baggage you carry. You are an adult now, lets start living that way. Now, isn't that better. Carry only that which you need, share your food, water and compassion, because you never know when the Master will appear to you. And wouldn't you like to hear him say:

"Well done, good and faithful servant!"

Never Forgetting that someone loves you and is willing to listen to anything you have to say IS important for you to know. Facing the past, how little or insignificant those situations were, can mean your success at living or your utter destruction in not sharing what pains you.

Children do not escape the traumas of childhood nor the issues we have with our parents. But I draw the line in the sand tonight when I tell you that my Mother in Law, no longer has a hold on the priorities of my house or my marriage.

We do not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it. We will INTUITIVELY know how to handle situations that used to baffle us, we WILL SUDDENLY realize that GOD is doing for us what we could not do for ourselves!!

Talk, Scream, Get it all out, and never go to bed mad at each other, and for God sakes remember to tell the one you love that "You Love them" every day.

I may not be perfect and I know that I am not God...

And I can learn how to be a good partner if I only DO.

There is no "Try" young Skywalker, Only DO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home