Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday's Brunch (July22)

Friday's Brunch - a little late, and I just got up (12 noon) so let's eat!!

Appetizer

What kind of car do you drive? If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive?

I don't have a car, but if I did, it would be a Ford f-1 50 pickup truck, I've always wanted one, I think they are sweeeet! And it would be fire engine RED!!

Soup
Take your phone number and add each number together separately (example: 8+6+7+5+3+0+9=38) - what's the total?

Our phone number adds up to 27...

Salad
When were you last outside, and what were you doing?

I was outside yesterday visiting friends at the office i volunteer at !!

Main Course
What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there?

My favourite restaurant is "Rueben's" they have a great Chicken Ceasar Platter...

Dessert
Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge.

1. Tostito's Restaurant Style Chips
2. Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake
3. Apple Turnovers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home