Saturday, July 30, 2005

Celebrity Tag Session from Echomouse

1. If you were a celebrity, what kind would it be (movies, tv, literature, crime, etc)?

Since I am headed down the Literature road, I guess that's my choice. I can't do the acting thing, and I am surely NOT into crime.

2. Which other celebrities would you make a concerted effort to try and be around?

Hmm. Be around: Billy Crystal, Whoopie Goldberg, Julia Roberts

(Why because I think they are genuine and witty and they don't get into "celebrity!")

3. Which other celebrities would you avoid like the plague?

Ashton Kutcher, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, shall I continue, or do you get the drift??
( I guess I am getting older ! ) I am old and set in my ways.


4. Which celebrities would you date?

Now there's a good question for me: Hmm, my dream date would have to be Johnny Depp!!
I know he's married and has kids, I would just like to have dinner with him and talk about his art. I think he is a most talented man.

5. What would be your "Celebrity Cause"?

World Poverty, World Hunger, AIDS-HIV, GreenPeace, World Heritage Site Preservation

6. Since celebs always get off, what crime(s) would you commit?

I don't do crime, I thought we already covered that!! Why be like them, who wants that kind of reputation. Not Me.

7. What would be the name of your tell-all book?

I try not to gossip, It is not becomming !

8. Tag 3 people to do this poll.

The adventures of AK47 (Manda), O.S.D.Q. (Shawna ), ABB (Angry Black Bitch)

9. Link to the post that tagged you:

Echo mouse - Up in the hyperlink!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home