Thursday, June 16, 2005

Friday's Feast (17June)

We are early for Dinner tonight, so let's EAT !!

Appetizer

What's one word or phrase that you use a lot?

Easy......
1. "At the end of the day..."
2. "And they all said.........AMEN"
3. "Blessings on your head"
4. "Peace"


Soup
Name something you always seem to put off until the last minute.

Ok, my hubby says that getting out of bed is something I drag out until the very last minute to get to class on time. He's right, I have prep down to 17 minutes and commute to campus at 9 minutes (walking).

Salad
What was the last great bumper sticker you saw?

I don't drive, so I don't see bumper stickers. But I see alot of Graffiti Tagging on the Metro and in the Kiosks.

Main Course
If you could be invisible for one day, how would you spend your time?

1.That's easy... I would grab the Book of choice, and my binky, make a cup of Earl Grey Tea, and cozy up in my bed and read !!! ( any given day )

2. If it was in the Fall, this one's specific, I would dress all comfy and warm, take a bus out to Mont Tremblant, and get lost in a forest with the leaves and the animals, I love Nature and it is absolutely beautiful in the Fall.

3. I would teleport to Miami, and go to my favorite book sellers ( Borders and Books and Books on South Beach) I would have my daily coffee pass validated, find a quiet corner and disappear in one of the many books I am sure I would find on display.
Because these shops have dedicated "reading" areas, and coffee shops. The reason I like these book sellers is for their "diverse" selections of Literature.

4. In the Winter - That's a given... A window side seat in my living room, with a cup of Earl Grey Tea, watching the snow fall to the ground 17 stories below. It is HEAVEN watching it snow at the level we live at. And we have a commanding view of the West End of Downtown/Atwater/Westmount Square/Mount Royal to the North and the South Shore to the South.

Dessert
Describe your hair.

I have been growing my hair out for almost a year now. It is a Chocolate/Mocha Brown, long on top and the front, shaved clean around the edges, but it's kinda "flopsy - mopsy." My mother in law likes it naturally left alone w/o product. And I do as well. There are NO grey's here... and everyone thinks I am much younger than I am, which for an "old girl" like myself that's a "Good Thing!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home