Thursday, June 30, 2005

Friday's Feast (1 July)

Friday July 1st... Canada Day !!
OHHH Canada !!!
***************************

Happy Independence Day to my American Readers

*********************************************
It's time to eat, well, not for us, We just went out for Mexican !!!

Appetizer
Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?

We are due to travel to Guelph Ontario
to go visit my Husbands Sister and her family.

Then in August we are going to Miami
for my 20 year H.S. Reunion.


Soup
What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?

We remodeled the apartment last summer.
The Bedroom is painted "Starry Night Blue" and is

the wall over the bed has all the ICONS
Dream Catchers, Crosses and other Religious items
that we have collected
from all over the world. Over the bed is a
"MOBILE"
we bought at the Space Planetarium.
On the opposite wall is my
Six Nations "Two Row Wampum" photograph.


Salad
Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? What does it say?

We don't have a car, so this question is null and void.

Main Course
What's the worst pain you've ever been in?

The last round of new HIV meds I tested for the
clinic put me in pain that I've never felt before,
that's why I failed the regimen. Then there is the
severe migraines I get occasionally.


Dessert
Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?

Oprah is my favorite celebrity.
She does so much and she is an example
of just how much one person can make a difference.
Especially when she traveled to Africa last Christmas.
It was she who got me on the road to recovery
and living my best life, Every Day !!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home