Thursday, May 05, 2005

Wednesday Update

We got Hot Water !! and I took a hot shower !! Hallelujah !!

Not to mention I colored my hair tonight after getting it cut/styled yesterday!! It's alot redder this time. Preferance by Loreal boys and girls !! yes, I know I am such a gay man !! But hey, I am "Fierce!"

Well, did you watch "LOST" tonight??
Something's gonna happen !! exciting

American Idol... wow, Scotty finally got the BOOT!!
I am liking Anthony Federov ( Happy 20th Birthday !! )
He's the Clay Aiken Dark Horse contender.

And whoa....Did you watch CSI New York !! Oh my goodness. Danny Messer is so incredibly HOTT!! And he got the limelight tonight didn't he. And here I thought he would have a run in with the Tanglewood boys later on after that "gang episode!" (Carmine Giovinazzo) My hubby says he has quite the fan site. http://www.carminegiovinazzo.com/

Classes start at 9:00 a.m. for me. UGH !! back to the grind.

Um, i sent a message to Marco in Toronto: http://nightwords.blogspot.com/
Yup, you got the right place Marco. Drop a note and lets get talking shall we!

Mikey !! Did you go swimming yet?
Jesse !! "He's just not into you!"
Chuck!! Keep it simple and Stay in your day
Marco !! One day at a time

So advice for the night:

Take a few minutes out of your day and find a green space. Now, take off your shoes and socks and go walk in the grass, and feel the grass beneath your feet, now look up to the sun and close your eyes and let the light fill you up, and while your eyes are closed simply say to the sky "Thank You !!"

There you have just reconnected with the earth...
after one hell of a long winter.

See y'all tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home