Wednesday, May 11, 2005

QUESTION !!

When I began University now almost 3 years ago to the day, they told me in orientation that everything begins with a question, and every new student in that room we were told by a gracious counselor that we should ask every question we had.

When I have questions in "faith" terms, I go to a beautiful little nun at the Chaplaincy office and what does she tell me? That Faith begins with one single question!! It IS that question that fules the fire of the faith journey.

And when I do not have the answers sometimes I need to hear myself talk, so I can hear my words come out of my mouth, and have someone give me their take on my "faith rants." Which I did today, And I have done here at 4 am in the morning, when I should already be in bed sleeping.

But that's what God shows me, when I am alone and all is still here at home, and Peter is in bed asleep, i commune with my God and we chat. I do most of the talking and HE just listens.

And now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the lord my soul to keep,
If I should die, before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take....

gooonite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home