Thursday, May 05, 2005

Fridays Feast (May 6)

OHHH, Yummy.. Friday's Feast...Lets Eat

Appetizer

Name a store or restaurant you no longer visit because of a bad experience you had there.

Um, there isn't a restaurant that we do not "patronize" any longer due to bad experience. Most of the dining establishments we do eat at, have great service and great food. The only place I can say we "don't" go to is a chinese soup and noodle shop that has continually given all of us the severe trots after eating there.

Soup
If you could own any building in existence, which one would you want?

Own a building! wow, that's grandiose !! There are a number of old deco buildings in downtown Montreal, that are really nice, Living above it all, has me spoiled. This time, I would want a better view of the Mountain, (Mount Royal). There are a few 20+ story buildings going up that I'd really like a "piece" of.

Salad
What's your favorite commercial these days?

There is a commercial for a particular greek pizza here in Montreal,( you can buy it at the grocery store - McCain ) the commercial is very Greek, in the sense of family. A son and his father and the family gathered for a meal. I think that is one of my TOP 5.


Main Course
When was the last time you felt guilty about spending money, and what was it you purchased?

I don't feel guilty about spending money on things that I like. It's just plain and simple. I have a separate spending account that i only use for personal purchases. The last purchase I made for myself was Christopher Rice's (Light Before Day) Book.

Dessert
Friday's Feast is going to be having it's First Birthday in 2 weeks. What should we do to celebrate?

I think you should add another "course" to the meal. Step it up another KNOTCH !!!! Maybe add a gourmet, recipie category! Ala (Christine Cushing - Jamie Oliver - Emeril ) It's all about food isn't it? and who doesn't watch Food Network Television all over the world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home