Thursday, May 12, 2005

Friday Feast.. Happy 1st Birthday !!!

Appetizer
Whose intelligence do you find intimidating?

My friend Garrett... He is Young and So VERY Wise for his age. What takes me an entire conversation to get an idea across and get an answer, he can speak the problem AND give you an answer in One SENTANCE !!! it's so fucking eerie, it scares me. And When I have to go to him for advice, I know that its just plain and simple !! And I am going to get his concise view of the world in one breath !!!


Soup
Name something you've done that surprised yourself.

That I can juggle all the responsibilities now in my life and remain SANE at the end of the day!
That the negative parts of my life, do not keep me from moving forward in my life. And though they are few, they have the most impact on me emotionally, which could be a very powerful deterrent to moving forward.

Salad
List 3 people whom you have only "met" online, but consider good friends.

Ken in California
Jon in Texas
and
Jon in Melbourne Australia

Main Course
Where is the dirtiest place you've ever been?

Dirty as in Sex dirty !!! A Sauna - Its the best experience I've had in a long time... It changed my views on sex entirely !!

Dessert
What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?

Well, I don't know from perfection, nobody I know is perfect, but they come damn close. Perfection is a great nights sleep, a walk on Ille Ste. Helen with the breeze blowing, the flowers blooming and a picnic at the waterfall. Then a perfect might would be no stress, a hot bubble bath, and a good ROMP in the sack for a few hours to end with a SCREAMING orgasm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home